1. Are there entry requirements for the Executive Education programmes?
There are no specific entry requirement for the Executive Education programmes. The admission will be evaluated based on individual's professional achievements and job responsibilities. Please visit particular programme webpages for additional details.
2. Where will the programmes be held?
The programmes in Hong Kong will be held either at Cyberport Campus, HKU Main Campus or Town Centre Campus. For customised programmes, the courses could be held either at a venue of clients’ choice or one of the campuses of the University of Hong Kong.
3. What kind of qualification would I receive?
All programmes offered by Executive Education enhance the professional development of leaders at different career stages. These programmes are non-credit bearing. A certificate of attendance will be awarded by the HKU Business School to participants upon completion.
4. Will Employers recognise the certificate offered by Executive Education?
All programmes are designed for skill development with both academic rigour and practice orientation. The recognition of certification is at the discretion of the employers on an individual basis.
5. Will there be any discount offered to the programme applicants?
Discount schemes are available for early applications, group sign-ups and alumni of the University of Hong Kong. Please visit particular programme webpages for details.
6. Who will teach the Executive Education programmes?
The programmes are predominantly taught by experienced faculty of HKU Business School. Prominent business leaders, industry veterans, and international guest speakers are frequently invited to share their knowledge and experience with the programme participants.
7. How does a typical class look like in Executive Education?
Most programmes accommodate 25 – 35 participants who bring along with them diverse industry experience and cultural backgrounds. Seats are limited, and early application is strongly recommended.