Customised executive development programmes are highly effective to address firm wide competencies and pressing business issues.
Our ability to listen and respond to our clients’ needs is amplified by our blend of practice-experienced faculty together with our research and teaching capabilities. This combination enables us to adopt a consultative approach to achieving the performance results desired.
Our interactive 5D process offers a fully customised solution to deliver a set of specifically identified, desired performance outcomes. Whenever possible, we measure and track both programme effectiveness and the resulting performance improvements; refining content, approach and participant engagement to optimise ROI.
Dialogues with key stakeholders to understand the development needs.
A customised learning journey and development solution upon detailed process and organisational analysis to ensure relevance and on-target results.
Detailed planning and development of interventions to ensure high quality, consistent, professionally executed experience.
Delivery of learning experience led by the programme management team to ensure integration and consistency.
Timely debriefing to capture learning for continuous improvement of the development experience.
In an increasingly globalised and competitive world where the present and future of business lies beyond the national border, HKU Executive Education is determined to work with our clients to deliver customised programmes wherever needed.
Leveraging on HKU Business School’s physical presence in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen, as well as an extensive network with more than over 300 exchange partners in more than 40 countries/regions, HKU Executive Education is capable of creating a high-impact and rigorous real-world learning experience for global executives and organisations.
Highlights of Expertise
Some of the most sought-after courses in various areas of expertise are highlighted below:
China presents enormous business opportunities and challenges for business executives. We equip business executives and organisation leaders with a holistic perspective on how to develop business in the Chinese market, integrating the latest research findings and real-world cases.
- Competitive Strategy
- Corporate and Global Strategy
- Multinational Strategy in China
- Chinese Strategic Management in the Global Economy
- Goal Setting, Business Planning and Strategic Management in China
Today’s dynamic and ever-changing business environment requires that business leaders possess entrepreneurial skills to turn problems and uncertainties into opportunities. We provide them with the knowledge and skills to think and act entrepreneurially to survive and prosper.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Management in a Changing Environment
- Business Planning and Strategy
- Marketing Strategy and Development
Combining current events and academic rigor, we provide business executives and organisation leaders with a deep understanding of the relationship between financial markets and their impact on corporate financial decision-making.
- Capital Market and Investment
- Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions
- Finance for Non-finance Managers
- Asset Pricing
- Financial Product Innovation
Businesses today operate in an international environment at an exponential rate. We prepare executives to tackle challenges of global integration and seize opportunities to achieve sustainable growth in the global market.
- Global Strategy and Policy
- International Business Development
- Global Strategy and Management
- Asia Growth Strategy: Opportunities and Challenges
- Understanding and Managing Intercultural Differences
Innovation and Creativity
Innovation and creativity are vital to any business in the knowledge economy. We help business executives and organisation leaders foster a creative mindset to drive strong innovation, and unleash the power of creativity and innovation to take their business to new heights.
- Innovation and Creative Business Model
- Business Innovation and Growth
- Creativity and Innovation as Strategic Levers
- Innovation Strategy in a Global Context
- Innovation for Quality Excellence
Leadership and People Management
Leaders play a crucial role in leading organisational change and development. We groom leaders with practical skills and necessary mindset to inspire and empower their teams to achieve the goals.
- Business Leadership
- Collaborative Leadership
- Exercising Influence and Building Effective Social Networks
- Designing and Leading a High Performance Team
- Leadership for Change and People Development
Today’s highly competitive world continues to pose new challenges for marketing of products and services. We provide essential knowledge and skills to formulate innovative and effective marketing strategies based on the best practices and research findings.
- Service Marketing and Management
- Brand Management and Strategy
- Strategic Marketing
China Construction Bank
China Merchants Group
China Resources Group
Communication Bank of China
Ernst & Young
Hainan Airlines Group
Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
Hong Kong International Terminals Limited (HIT)
New Oriental Group
Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
Shenzhen Development Bank
Shun Hing Group Limited
Public Sector and NGOs
Hong Kong Family Welfare Society
Hong Kong SAR Government
- Civil Service Bureau
- Correctional Services Department
- Customs and Excise Department
- Efficiency Unit
- Fire Services Department
- Hong Kong Police Force
- Hong Kong Post
- Immigration Department
- Lands Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Transport Department
Urban Renewal Authority
Vocational Training Council