Digital Disruption and Technology Trends amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
Prof.Chris W.H. CHAN
- How specific technology, such as IoT, big data, AI and Blockchain help tracking the COVID-19 pandemic, in areas of monitoring, surveillance, detection and prevention.
- Real-world cases on how big data is applied in our daily lives.
- How data can generate business opportunities and revenue during these disruptive times.
- How Bluedot, a Canada-based AI start-up help monitor the spread of COVID-19 with big data and algorithms.
- How Big data and AI provide promising solutions for mitigating COVID-19 and future pandemics.